What is Dinner Cult? Homemade + semi-homemade recipes designed to be easy to make so you can spend less time preparing and more time enjoying the food you eat. Want to join us? Subscribe here and you won't miss out.
Not sure where to start? Use the cheat sheet (go ahead, we won't tell).
- You Need To Try These Recipe Ideas For Thanksgiving!
- The BEST Garlicky Mashed Potatoes You Will Ever Make!
- The Best Way To Make Oven Roasted Carrots With Honey
- The Best Pumpkin Whipped Feta Dip To Make Now
- You Need To Know This Baked Spaghetti Squash In Oven Recipe
- Your New Favorite Breakfast Egg Muffin Recipe
- A Unique Fall Recipe: Pasta With A Savory Pumpkin Sauce
- The Best Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe For Fall
Edit this paragraph to tell your readers why these recipes are so popular right now
- The Best No Peek Chicken & Rice Casserole Recipe
- An Easy Turkey Meatball Recipe With Delicious Sauce
- Try This Tostada Inspired Avocado Toast with Eggs Now
- How To Make The Best Western Omelette
- An Easy Two-bite Dessert: Lemon Cheesecake With Blueberries
- The Best One-pot Dinner Recipe: Hamburger Helper
- A Finger-licking Snack Mix Recipe To Try Now
- How To Make Pina Colada Cocktails & Mocktails
One Pot Recipes
This is your first and most popular category of recipes, so explain what makes this so popular.
See more one pot recipes →
Understanding your audience is key to organizing your site around topics (categories) your audience loves. Here's another category introduction for you to edit.
See more vegan recipes →
Remove this block of text and practice inserting another category, with your own heading, FSRI block and category link.
While there's a place for "most recent", we recommend that this makes up no more than 4 recipes.
Recipes that you've recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you're including them here.