What is Dinner Cult? Homemade + semi-homemade recipes designed to be easy to make so you can spend less time preparing and more time enjoying the food you eat. Want to join us? Subscribe here and you won't miss out.
Not sure where to start? Use the cheat sheet (go ahead, we won't tell).
- How To Make Deviled Eggs: Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- The Best Modern Midori Sour Recipe
- An Easy Garlic Bread Recipe With Cheese
- Your New Favorite Recipes For Breakfast In The Microwave
- Your New Favorite Meal: Waffle Pizzas
- A Super Easy Recipe For Blue Hawaii
- How To Make Pancakes In A Mug
- The Best Valentines Cocktail: Pomegranate Ginger Fizz
Edit this paragraph to tell your readers why these recipes are so popular right now
- How To Make The Best Instant Pot Spaghetti
- How to Cook an Air Fryer Hamburger
- An Epic Hand Pie With The Best Caramelized Onion Recipe
- How to Make Easy Mac and Cheese with Broccoli
- The Best Way To Cook Bacon In Microwave
- How To Make A Microwave Baked Potato
- Quick Microwave Desserts For One
- Easy Cocktails With Vodka: Birthday Cake Martini!
One Pot Recipes
This is your first and most popular category of recipes, so explain what makes this so popular.
See more one pot recipes →
Understanding your audience is key to organizing your site around topics (categories) your audience loves. Here's another category introduction for you to edit.
See more vegan recipes →
Remove this block of text and practice inserting another category, with your own heading, FSRI block and category link.
While there's a place for "most recent", we recommend that this makes up no more than 4 recipes.
Recipes that you've recently updated benefit from being featured on the homepage, even temporarily. Describe why you're including them here.