Get ready for this flavor-packed adventure with a delightful twist on the classic cinnamon roll! This delightful twist combines the gooey goodness of a S'more with the comfort of a warm, homemade pastry. The best part? This recipe with marshmallow fluff is unbelievably easy & can be made right in your microwave!
- A Unique Twist On A Classic Dessert
- Must-Have Classic Ingredients for Your Marshmallow Fluff Masterpiece
- Microwave Magic: Transforming Your S'mores Roll into Gooey Bliss
- Elevate Your S'mores Roll Game: Tips & Tempting Twists
- How To Make This Easy Recipe With Marshmallow Fluff- Complete How-To Guide
- How To Make A S'mores Roll In The Microwave
- Check Out These Delicious Microwave Recipes:
- how to make a cinnamon roll in the microwave with instant mashed potatoes
- easy 5-ingredient recipe for chocolate mug cake (microwave + hot chocolate mix)
- your new favorite banana bread mug cake
- the tastiest recipe for easy monkey bread garlic knots
- An Easy Recipe With Marshmallow Fluff: S'mores Roll
A Unique Twist On A Classic Dessert
Picture sinking your teeth into a fluffy roll, brimming with toasted marshmallow fluff, & infused with the irresistible flavors of graham cracker crumbs & chocolate. YUM! I've taken the beloved campfire treat of s'mores & transformed it into a quick & hassle-free treat that will satisfy your cravings in no time!
Must-Have Classic Ingredients for Your Marshmallow Fluff Masterpiece
To whip up my scrumptious S'mores Roll, gather marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumbs, & chocolate:
Marshmallow fluff takes center stage in this recipe, giving gooey texture & tantalizing sweetness to every bite. It can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores.
To add a satisfying crunch & bring out the classic s'mores flavor, graham cracker crumbs are a must. You can either purchase pre-crushed graham cracker crumbs or take matters into your own hands by crushing whole graham crackers with your hand or a resealable bag & a trusty rolling pin.
No s'mores-inspired creation would be complete without a generous sprinkling of chocolate. Choose your preferred variety, whether it's milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate. These delectable bits will melt into pockets of blissful chocolatey goodness, enhancing every mouthful.
Microwave Magic: Transforming Your S'mores Roll into Gooey Bliss
Prepare to witness the magic as we bring our S'mores Roll to life using the power of a microwave. Grab a microwave-safe mug & get ready to experience dessert bliss in a matter of minutes!
As microwaves can vary, it's crucial to find the sweet spot that results in a perfectly cooked, gooey delight. Start by microwaving your S'mores roll for 1 minutes & 25 seconds on high. Keep a watchful eye as the roll transforms, adjusting the time as needed. Should the roll appear slightly undercooked after the initial cooking time, continue microwaving in 30-second intervals until it reaches your preferred level of delectability.
Elevate Your S'mores Roll Game: Tips & Tempting Twists
As you become a master of my S'mores Roll recipe, let me share some helpful tips & exciting variations! These suggestions will encourage you to customize & elevate your S'mores roll to the next level!
- For an extra layer of indulgence, drizzle your S'mores Roll with melted peanut butter or melted cream cheese icing before topping with marshmallow fluff. These rich additions will envelop your taste buds in creamy, decadent bliss while making the S'mores roll perfectly moist.
- Why limit yourself to traditional graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips? Unleash your creativity by adding additional mix-ins that complement the s'mores theme. Mini marshmallows, crushed pretzels, or a hint of cinnamon can add layers of excitement and surprise to each bite.
How To Make This Easy Recipe With Marshmallow Fluff- Complete How-To Guide
- All Purpose Flour
- Canola Oil
- Whole Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Baking Powder
- Maple Syrup
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallow Fluff
How To Make A S'mores Roll In The Microwave
Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Next, add all of the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
Mix until dough forms. If the dough is too dry-- add more milk little by little until the dough is formed.
Place a small portion of the dough into bottom of the mug. Then add the chocolate of your choice.
Now break up some of the graham crackers into the mug as well.
Repeat these three steps until the dough runs out. Top off with more chocolate & graham crackers before microwaving.
Top with marshmallow fluff, toast the top (optional), & serve!
Since this recipe only makes one serving, double or triple the ingredients if needed (we tripled the recipe for our photos since we were using an oversized mug). A single serving fits perfectly into a standard 11-ounce mug.
Check Out These Delicious Microwave Recipes:
This is my favorite cinnamon roll in the microwave recipe! It has layers of delicious dough, cinnamon yumminess, & cream cheese frosting!
This recipe for chocolate mug cake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that can be prepared in just minutes. Not only does it taste like heaven, but it kinda looks like it too!
Not sure about you, but I love banana bread but not the effort required to make it. So, I made this delicious banana bread mug cake recipe!
Get ready to indulge in a flavor explosion as you bite into these soft, garlic-infused knots with this recipe for easy monkey bread!
If you’ve given my Recipe With Marshmallow Fluff: S'mores Roll a try, I would be so grateful if you would rate the recipe with a star rating & let me know what you think in the comments below!Print
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon instant mashed potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1-2 bars of chocolate
- 1-2 graham cracker rectangles
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Next, add all of the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix until dough forms. If the dough is too dry-- add more milk little by little until the dough is formed.
- Place a small portion of the dough into bottom of the mug. Then add the chocolate of your choice.
- Now break up some of the graham crackers into the mug as well.
- Repeat these three steps until the dough runs out. Top off with more chocolate & graham crackers before microwaving.
- Top with marshmallow fluff, toast the top (optional), & serve!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 min 25 sec.
- Category: 15 minute recipes
- Method: microwave
Keywords: Recipe With Marshmallow Fluff