Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and I’m practically doing a happy dance. You have got to try this game-changing lineup of recipe ideas for Thanksgiving. We're talking sides, main courses, desserts, and drinks that'll turn your celebration into a flavor-packed feast!
- Sensational Sides
- The BEST garlicky mashed potatoes you will ever make!
- The best way to make oven roasted carrots with honey
- The best pumpkin whipped feta dip to make now
- Main Course: Beyond Turkey Traditions!
- The best no peek chicken & rice casserole recipe
- You need to know this baked spaghetti squash in oven recipe
- Drool-Worthy Desserts
- The best moist pumpkin bread recipe for fall
- Your new favorite banana bread mug cake
- An easy apple hand pie recipe in the air fryer
- Cheers to Thanksgiving!
- A delicious pomegranate ginger fizz cocktail
Sides are no longer the sidekicks; they're the stars of the show. Brace yourself for a dreamy cauliflower puree that'll blow your mind, and this bacon pecan Brussels sprout salad is so unique for Thanksgiving!
Whether you're hosting a little shindig or just craving a savory snack, this Pumpkin Whipped Feta Dip is your answer to hassle-free seasonal deliciousness.
Main Course: Beyond Turkey Traditions!
It's time to shake things up! Let's ditch the turkey norm and dive into an apricot-glazed ham stealing the spotlight, an apple-infused turkey breast that's a flavor fiesta, or a veggie masterpiece that carnivores will envy!
Thanksgiving without dessert is just wrong, right? Buckle up for apple dumplings, a pumpkin cheesecake, and a unique cinnamon raisin bread pudding with brown sugar bourbon sauce.
Cheers to Thanksgiving!
Let's raise a glass to festive sips that suit every taste. Whether it's an apple martini, a signature Thanksgiving cocktail, or a festive pumpkin keg, I've got the perfect drinks to make your Thanksgiving toast extra special!
My favorite cocktail is my Pomegranate Ginger Fizz. This sparkling pink drink is not only beautiful to look at, but it is also incredibly delicious and easy to make.
From sides that steal the show to desserts that sweeten the meal and drinks that bring the cheer, may your Thanksgiving be a flavor-filled adventure. Here's to joy, great company, and, of course, fantastic food. Happy Thanksgiving, friends!