Hey there, my snack-loving buddy! I'm so stoked to share this amazing snack mix recipe with you! Get ready to have your taste buds go wild with the quick and easy recipe!
- The Dream Team of Snacking Delights!
- Toasted to Perfection!
- Mix It Up, Snack It Up!
- how To Make This Snack Mix Recipe - Complete How-to Guide
- Other recipes to check out:
- Birthday cake blondies: the best gift to give
- Your new favorite meal: waffle pizzas
- DIY Microwave Kettle Corn
- A Finger-licking Snack Mix Recipe To Try Now
The Dream Team of Snacking Delights!
Okay, first things first – we gotta get our hands on those fantastic ingredients. Head to the store and grab some Cheez-Its snack mix, honey nut Chex, almonds, and, of course, the irresistible peanut M&M's. No need to fuss over fancy stuff; we're all about quick and easy here!
Toasted to Perfection!
Now it's time to toast the almonds and the honey nut Chex. Simply place both ingredients on a baking sheet, spray with oil, and toss in the oven to broil. You will know they are ready when the honey nut Chex is sizzling.
Mix It Up, Snack It Up!
Time to assemble our snack mix masterpiece! Grab a big ol' mixing bowl and toss in the Cheez-it snack mix, toasted Chex, and almonds. Now, brace yourself for the best part – dump in those peanut M&M's! Woohoo! Give it all a gentle mix, making sure every bite is a party of flavors!
how To Make This Snack Mix Recipe - Complete How-to Guide
- Cheez-it Double Cheese Snack Mix
- Honey Nut Chex
- Whole Almonds
- Peanut M&M'S
Start by toasting the honey nut Chex and whole almonds. Make sure to spray some cooking oil on the Chex and almonds before toasting.
Once the almonds and Chex are done toasting and have cooled down, add the Cheez-it snack mix into a large bowl.
Add in the toasted Chex and mix.
Finish it off by adding in the almonds and M&M's. Mix and enjoy!
Other recipes to check out:
These customizable Birthday Cake Blondies are not only absolutely delicious but also make the best gift ever!
Waffle pizzas are the perfect combination of crispy waffles and melty cheese, with endless options for fun pizza fillings.
Pop up nostalgic flavors of the fair at home with our DIY Microwave Kettle Corn recipe! This fast and easy treat tastes decadent and rich, but just happens to be refined sugar-free and popped in coconut oil for a lighter take on a fairground classic!
If you’ve given my Snack Mix a try, I would be so grateful if you would rate the recipe with a star rating & let me know what you think in the comments below!Print
- 1 box Cheez-it snack mix
- 3 cups toasted Honey Nut Chex
- ¼ - ½ cup toasted whole almonds
- A 10.05 oz bag of peanut M&M'S
- Start by toasting the honey nut Chex & whole almonds. Make sure to spray some cooking oil onto the Chex & almonds before toasting.
- Once the almonds & Chex are done toasting & have cooled down, add the Cheez-it snack mix into a large bowl.
- Add in the toasted Chex and mix.
- Finish it off by adding in the almonds & M&M's. Mix, & enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: 15 minute recipes
- Method: oven