Hey there friends! Today, we're diving headfirst into the sun-soaked world of Pina Colada cocktails and mocktails. I mean, who needs a beach vacay when you can whip up this tropical goodness right in your kitchen?
- Sip into Paradise: The Ultimate Piña Colada Guide!
- Classic Piña Colada for Every Taste!
- Elevate Your Piña Colada with a Secret Ingredient!
- Fun Facts About The Pina Colada Cocktail
- How To Make Pina Colada Cocktails & Mocktails - Complete How-To Guide
- Other Fun Cocktails To Try:
- A super easy recipe for blue Hawaii
- The best valentine's cocktail: pomegranate ginger fizz
- Easy cocktails with vodka: birthday cake martini!
- The best modern midori sour recipe
- How To Make Pina Colada Cocktails and Mocktails
Sip into Paradise: The Ultimate Piña Colada Guide!
Alright, let me spill the beans - er, I mean the coconut cream: this guide is all about bringing tropical fun to your glass! We'll go over how to make Piña Coladas that cater to everyone, whether you're craving a boozy getaway or just want to keep it more family-friendly!
Classic Piña Colada for Every Taste!
So first up: the classic Piña Colada. An absolute tropical dream! We'll blend together fresh pineapples, smooth coconut cream, ice, and a few other ingredients, creating a symphony of flavors that'll transport you straight to an island paradise.
Now, I know not everyone's a fan of the hard stuff, and that's no problem! We've got a scrumptious virgin Piña Colada recipe to save the day. No alcohol, but all the taste! It's a sweet and refreshing treat for everyone to enjoy, from kiddos to non-drinkers.
Elevate Your Piña Colada with a Secret Ingredient!
Here comes the real game-changer - fresh mint leaves! Trust me, adding these babies to the blender elevates the classic to a whole new level. Talk about a refreshing twist!
Fun Facts About The Pina Colada Cocktail
- Official Drink: In 1978, the Piña Colada was declared the official drink of Puerto Rico. It's not just a popular cocktail; it's a symbol of the island's culture and spirit.
- Translation Fun: The name "Piña Colada" translates to "strained pineapple" in Spanish, which perfectly describes the drink's core ingredients of pineapple juice and coconut cream.
- Frozen Innovation: The frozen version of the Piña Colada was developed in the 1950s, revolutionizing the cocktail scene. These days, we can't imagine this drink without that delightful slushy texture.
How To Make Pina Colada Cocktails & Mocktails - Complete How-To Guide
- Coco Lopez
- Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Nectar
- Lime Juice
- Cocktail: Pineapple leaves, fresh cherries, pineapple wedge, fresh mint.
- Mocktail: Pineapple leaves, maraschino cherries, pineapple wedge.
Start by cutting up your pineapple. Make sure to set some aside for a garnish.
Add the pineapple to your blender with 2 cups of ice.
Once the ice is in the blender, pour in the coconut rum. If you are not adding alcohol to this recipe, replace the rum with the same amount of Coco Lopez.
Now, add the Coco Lopez to the blender.
Add the pineapple nectar into the blender.
Juice the lime into the blender and blend. Once it is all blended, add the rest of the ice.
Add about 1-2 tbs. of maraschino cherry juice into the bottom of the glass and then pour the pina colada into the glass.
Garnish and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Other Fun Cocktails To Try:
If you're looking for a deliciously refreshing tropical cocktail, this easy recipe for Blue Hawaii is an excellent choice. This iconic blue cocktail is a classic tiki drink that was first created in the 1950s and has remained popular ever since!
The pomegranate provides a sweet and tart taste, while the coconut rum brings a tropical touch. The ginger beer gives the drink a slight spiciness and provides the fizz, while the grenadine adds a touch of sweetness.
My Birthday Cake Martini is practically a boozy slice of cake in a glass!
White chocolate liqueur, cake vodka, cream of coconut, and half-and-half are the ingredients in this deliciously sweet cake-tini.
The Midori Sour is a classic cocktail that has been enjoyed for decades. It is a refreshing and sweet drink that's perfect for warm weather or a night out with friends. So if you are looking to be at the top of everyone's summer hangout list, make sure to serve this Midori Sour Recipe!
If you’ve given my Piña Coladas a try, I would be so grateful if you would rate the recipe with a star rating & let me know what you think in the comments below!Print
- 4 oz of Coconut Rum
- 4 oz of Coco Lopez
- ⅓ cup fresh pineapple
- 3 cups of ice
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 4 oz pineapple nectar
- 1-2 Tbsp. maraschino cherry juice
- Maraschino Cherries or Fresh Cherries
- Pineapple wedges
- Pineapple leaves
- Mint leaves
- Start by cutting up your pineapple. Make sure to set some aside for a garnish.
- Add the pineapple to your blender with 2 cups of ice.
- Once the ice is in the blender, pour in the coconut rum. If you are not adding alcohol to this recipe, replace the rum with the same amount of Coco Lopez.
- Now, add the Coco Lopez to the blender.
- Add the pineapple nectar into the blender.
- Juice the lime into the blender and blend. Once it is all blended, add the rest of the ice.
- Add about 1-2 tbs. of maraschino cherry juice into the bottom of the glass and then pour the pina colada into the glass.
- Garnish and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: 15 minute recipes
- Method: Blender
Keywords: Pina Colada