It's my 21st birthday, & I am celebrating by making easy cocktails with vodka! More specifically, my birthday cake martini!
My Birthday Cake Martini is practically a boozy slice of cake in a glass!
White chocolate liqueur, cake vodka, cream of coconut, and half-and-half are the ingredients in this deliciously sweet cake-tini.
- Tools & Glasses
- Let's Be Extra AF!
- How To Make My Easy Cocktails With Vodka: Birthday Cake Martini - Complete How-To Guide
- Make It Special
- More Easy Cocktails With Vodka To Try
- The Best Dirty Vodka Martini Recipe
- Lemon Crush | Lemon Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Have A Birthday Coming Up & Want To Make An Individual Cake? Check This Out:
- easy 5-ingredient recipe for chocolate mug cake (microwave + hot chocolate mix)
- Easy Cocktails With Vodka: Birthday Cake Martini!
- Cake Vodka
- White Chocolate Liquor
- Heavy Cream
- Cream Of Coconut
- Vanilla Icing
Tools & Glasses
For this easy cocktails with vodka recipe you will need, 2 martini glasses & basic bar tools.
Let's Be Extra AF!
This Birthday Cake Martini is stunning as is, but taking it up a notch never hurt anyone!
Since this Martini is white in color, you can literally make it whatever color you would like!
To do this you can either use 1-2 drops of food coloring or edible cocktail glitters if you want to be extra fancy!
How To Make My Easy Cocktails With Vodka: Birthday Cake Martini - Complete How-To Guide
Rim the martini glass with the vanilla icing.
Carefully roll the rim of the glass in sprinkles.
In a cocktail shaker combine the Martini ingredients.
Shake! Shake! Shake!
Pour the Martini into the glass & Serve!
Make It Special
If you or a family member, or friend is enjoying this yummy cocktail on their special day - stick a candle or sparkles to the inner rim with icing to make it even more special!
More Easy Cocktails With Vodka To Try
I know when it comes to easy cocktails with vodka, that not everyone has a sweet tooth, so here are some other yummy options to try out:
Have A Birthday Coming Up & Want To Make An Individual Cake? Check This Out:
Birthday Cake Martini:
- 2 oz. Cream Of Coconut
- 1 oz. Cake Vodka
- 1 oz. Heavy Cream
- ¾ oz. White Chocolate Liquor
- Vanilla Icing
- Take your Martini Glass & rim the glass using the icing & then roll in sprinkles. Set the glass aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice & then combine all of the Martini ingredients.
- Shake well to combine.
- Carefully pour the Martini into the glass & serve!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: 15 minute recipes
Keywords: Easy Cocktails With Vodka: Birthday Cake Martini!
Dry, Perfect, & Wet