- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 5.2-ounce round of garlic and herb Boursin cheese
- 1 12-ounce container of small, grape-sized tomatoes
- Approx. 3-4 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- Red chili flakes
- Shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut off the top and bottom of the squash, then stand the squash on one of the ends, then carefully cut it in half lengthwise.
- Now, grab a spoon and scoop out all of the seeds. Place both halves on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over both halves of the spaghetti squash and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red chili flakes.
- Cut the Boursin cheese round in half, and place one half in each half of the spaghetti squash.
- Divide the tomatoes equally between the squash halves. Drizzle a little more olive oil and salt on top. Sprinkle fresh thyme on top.
- Place the squash in the oven for 1 hour. Sprinkle the cheese over the top in the last 5 minutes. To test the doneness of the squash, use a fork to poke the flesh of the squash. It should easily pierce through the flesh.
- Using a fork, mix together the cheese and tomatoes, and shred the flesh of the squash. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Method: oven
Keywords: Baked Spaghetti Squash In Oven Recipe