- 2 Large Croissants
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp. Chili Crunch Oil
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 2 Hash Brown Patties
- 2 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Avocado
- 1-2 tbsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Start by cutting the croissants in half, then spread a thin layer of mayonnaise onto the halves of the croissant. Place the halves onto the pan/griddle & remove once golden brown.
- Next add the frozen hash brown patties onto the pan/griddle. Occasionally flipping to make sure each side is golden brown.
- Place a slice of colby jack cheese onto each patty. Set the patties to the side of the pan/griddle & leave them until the end.
- Cut open the avocado & scoop it into a bowl. Mix with parmesan cheese, salt & pepper. Place the bacon in the microwave to cook.
- Smear the avocado mixture onto the bottom half of the croissants. Then place the hash brown patty on top of the avocado.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the crunchy chili oil onto the hot pan & crack your egg into it.
- Once the egg is almost completely set, flip the egg & cook for an extra 10 seconds.
- Now place the egg on top of the hash brown patty followed by the bacon, the arugula, & the top half of the croissant. Serve immediately & enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15minutes
- Category: 30 minute meals
- Method: griddle
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sandwich With Cheese And Eggs