- 12 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 cooked pieces of thick cut bacon
- Salt & pepper
- Red chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prep the muffin tin by spraying it with a nonstick oil of your choice. Using my microwave bacon recipe, cook the bacon.
- In each muffin tin, add a small bunch of the arugula, then crack an egg in each muffin tin. If you would prefer to mix all of the ingredients in a bowl beforehand and then pour them into the tins until they are full, please do so. Skip to step 5.
- Next, season with salt, pepper, and red chili flakes; add in the milk, 1 teaspoon to each well at a time; and whisk.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese, a few bacon crumbles, and a teaspoon of pesto in each muffin tin and whisk.
- Bake in the oven for 19 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Once the egg muffins are cool, using a knife, cut around the sides of the egg muffins to remove them from the muffin tin.