- 2 bags of Knorr's Herb & Butter rice
- 1 (22.6 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cans of water (use the can)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 (8 oz) bag of Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Parsley for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F and spray your oven-safe 9×13-inch baking dish with a non-stick cooking oil of your choice. Add both packets of Knorr rice directly to the dish.
- Add the cream of chicken soup to the baking dish. Fill up the empty can with water, crumble the bouillon cube into the water, mix, and add the water to the baking dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, water, and rice together well.
- Place the chicken breasts evenly on top of the rice mixture, and gently press the chicken down.
- Season the chicken and top the dish with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Sprinkle the dish with the cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and pop it in the oven. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until rice has absorbed all liquid *see notes* . Make sure the chicken is cooked to 165°F. Top with parsley and serve.
* I prefer to leave a little liquid at the top of the casserole, but you can cook until the liquid is absorbed if you prefer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Category: easy
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No Peek Chicken And Rice Casserole Recipe