- 2 slices of the bread of your choice (preferably a larger size)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. of red enchilada sauce
- 2 small avocados
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Red onion
- Cotija cheese
- Lime zest
- Red chili flakes
- Start by toasting your bread on a medium heat using my method for the best toast ever. Click here to check it out!
- Pour the enchilada sauce on the griddle, then crack your egg directly into the sauce. Once the egg whites are almost fully set, season with salt and pepper and flip. When the eggs are cooked, set them aside on a plate.
- To assemble the avocado toast, start by spreading the avocado all over the toast.
- Season the avocado with salt, pepper, and any other seasoning of your choice, and then drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Now take the egg and place it on the toast.
- Sprinkle cotija cheese, red onion, lime zest, red pepper flakes, and cilantro on top of the toast. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: 15 minute recipes
- Method: griddle
Keywords: Avocado Toast with Eggs